Truefitt & Hill


In 1805, William Francis Truefitt opened his first Gentlemen's Barber Shop at 2 Cross-Lane, Long Acre London. In 1811 he moved the business to 40 Old Bond Street and established himself as "Court Hair Cutter" and "Court Head Dresser" where, along with his sole employee, his brother Peter, he was soon to become Wigmaker, by Royal Appointment to His Majesty, King George III.


Throughout the early part of the 19th century, when regular visits to the barber were essential to facilitate the wearing of wigs by Gentlemen, Old Bond Street became increasingly more fashionable and the Truefitt's barber shop flourished.
   
  Accessories
  Body Care
  Hair Care
  Men's Cologne
  Shave





Sign Up for Sense emails
  



Bath & Body
Makeup
Haircare
Mens


Natural & Organic
Perfume
Skincare
Tools


About Us
Contact Us
Sign Up
Security


Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Delivery


Copyright © 2018 Senseonline. All rights reserved.